Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yay!

So, for the two people that actually read this, I have some excellent news!


I got a job at Dairy Queen as a cook! I start October 28th, which is 2 Tuesday's from now! I am so excited, because I really need a job...badly! So, this is great news!

Other than that, I've got some stuff for my Pancreatic Cancer project, that I'll be finishing up tomorrow, and making it all bright...and colourful. The poster board is bright LIME GREEN!!!!!

Anyways, that's all I have to say at this point and time.

See y'all on the flipside...or until I figure out some other lame thing to replace this...

Andrew, the DQ cook. :D

1 comment:

HeatherH said...

That's awesome that you got a job. *high five* Woot! Cancer projects, my board is blue. But i haven't worked on it yet. i just have all the info. typed up. and two pics. but congrats. on the job.